Blooming Twinkle Garland Tutorial



Sparkly is my middle name, so I loved this week's blog swap between May Arts and Tattered Angels! I added lots of glimmer and glam to handcrafted ribbon flowers and then attached them to a set of lights to create a blooming twinkle garland. Visit the May Arts blog for a step-by-step tutorial, or click this link to download and/or print instructions for this project. Don't forget to visit the May Arts and Tattered Angels blogs all week for fabulous prizes and projects!

Comments

  1. I LOVE the twinkle lights with ribbon flowers!!
    did you make the flowers yourself? way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I POSTED ON MAY ARTS, BUT ALSO WANTED TO POST HERE TOO. I LOVE IT!!
    I WANT TO MAKE SOME FOR MTTC.
    I ALSO RECOGNIZED A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF FURNITURE I ALWAYS WANTED. SO YOU STILL HAVE IT........
    I DID GET THE RIBBON IN, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts